The complexities and the need of highly integrated health care systems between healthcare facilities and external supporting organizations, dependance on professional practice guidelines, and a highly sensitive culture requires specialized approach to analysis and modeling of new solutions.
AZS utilizes proven and high-quality approaches to solutions development in health care. We use operations research and process improvement techniques through the contributions from clinicians and practitioners working directly in health management. We focus on the highly ranked challenges of healthcare access, quality of care, consumer engagement, and cost efficiency.
Our areas of expertise include, but not limited to, the development, adaptation and use of methods and techniques to tackle challenges in:
- Healthcare Innovations Research and Analysis
- Market Research & Modeling
- Requirements Elicitation and Validation
- User Journey Mapping
- Product Design and Development Support
- Verification , Validation and Deployment
- Digital Personalized Healthcare
- Preventive and Predictive Analytic
- Business Intelligence
- Product Evaluation in Intended Market
Please read our white paper on “Process Improvement in Healthcare Industry Using integrated Malcolm Baldrige, Six Sigma, BSC and Lean tools.”